The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced it will release its fiscal 2012 full-year results on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, at approximately 7:30 a.m. CST. The company will also hold its investor earnings call on that day.
The full text of Toro’s earnings release will be available on www.thetorocompany.com at 8 a.m. CST. Click on “Investor Information” to view the most recent news.
A live, listen-only webcast of the quarterly conference call will also be available on www.thetorocompany.com. The call begins at 10 a.m. CST on December 5; and visitors are advised to go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com. There is no charge to access the webcast.About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of turf and landscape maintenance equipment, and irrigation solutions. With sales of nearly $1.9 billion in fiscal 2011, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries through its reputation of world-class service, innovation and turf expertise. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties, and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.thetorocompany.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV