TAUNTON, Mass., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics C4 Systems, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), has promoted Sandra Wheeler to be vice president of Tactical Networks. Effective January 1, 2013, Wheeler will lead the teams responsible for the continuous development and fielding of the U.S. Army's Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T), the cornerstone program of the Army's network modernization plan, which provides unprecedented voice, video and data for commanders and soldiers.
"Sandra's experience in managing large programs and her in-depth understanding of our customers' mission and critical needs will ensure the continued success of this extremely important Army capability," said Chris Marzilli, president of General Dynamics C4 Systems.
Wheeler has been with General Dynamics C4 Systems for more than 32 years and has held increasingly responsible positions in a variety of functional areas including engineering, program management, business development and sales. Most recently, she led the business development and strategic marketing efforts for the company's Secure Communications and Computing Technologies organization, producer of AN/PRC-154 Rifleman and AN/PRC-155 Manpack radios under the U.S. Army's Handheld Manpack and Small Form Fit (HMS) networking radios program.
Wheeler holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Regis College and master's degrees in business from Framingham State College and in advanced studies from Boston College. She resides in Weston, Mass.SOURCE General Dynamics C4 Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV