The Morris And Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation Awards $25,000 Grant To The Light Of Healing Hope Foundation
/PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Light of Healing Hope Foundation (LHHF) is pleased to announce it has received a $25,000 grant for general support from The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
WASHINGTON , Nov. 28, 2012 "We are sincerely grateful to the Cafritz Foundation for its generous support," said LHHF founder Alexandra de Borchgrave. "The grant will enable us to expand our program of providing comfort and healing to patients and their families who are suffering."
The Light of Healing Hope Foundation has distributed thousands of books of hope, with poetry and beautiful artwork, as gifts to patients in hospitals such as Johns Hopkins, NIH, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Sibley Memorial, and George Washington Katzen Cancer Center.
Dr. David Sidransky, a top oncologist at Johns Hopkins Hospital, remarked, "The poems fill a patient's inner void with hope, which contributes significantly to the overall healing process."If you would like more information on The Light of Healing Hope Foundation, please visit: www.lightofhealinghope.org . Contact: Alexandra de Borchgrave Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 202.333.1737
About the Light of Healing Hope Foundation The Light of Healing Hope Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a public charity organized under Section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS code. LHHF is dedicated to providing books of hope as gifts to hospitals to comfort patients and their families at a time of adversity. www.lightofhealinghope.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV