As part of the Ultrabook™ Experience program, Intel Corporation and W Hotels (NYSE: HOT) today announced the global premiere of the winning films from “ Four Stories ,” an innovative short film series judged by a panel of judges, including Roman Coppola and produced by The Directors Bureau. The films debut tonight at a private screening at W London – Leicester Square, followed by a premiere at W Los Angeles – Westwood on Dec. 4 and a premiere at W Hong Kong on Dec. 14. The films can be viewed at: www.youtube.com/fourstories.
Intel and W Hotels embarked upon “Four Stories” to support rising visionaries in filmmaking and showcase their work to a global audience. The four winning scripts, inspired by the intense energy of the global jet-setter and the mobility of the Intel Ultrabook, were chosen from nearly 1,000 submissions from aspiring filmmakers around the world and developed into 10-minute short films. Roman Coppola and his production company, The Directors Bureau, matched the four winning scripts with some of today’s most talented young directors and actors to bring the screenwriters’ visions to life. The resulting four original screenplays were filmed on location at W Hotels across the globe including W Washington D.C., W Doha Hotel & Residences, W Retreat & Spa Maldives, and W Mexico City, and feature the Intel-inspired Ultrabook.
Intel is collaborating with innovators in travel, film, business, fashion and design to highlight amazing computing experiences created by the Ultrabook. Through the Four Stories collaboration with W Hotels, Intel is supporting and inspiring the next generation of artists and visionaries," said Johan Jervoe, Intel’s vice president and director of Partner Marketing. "Each of the Four Stories films showcased the sleek mobility of the Ultrabook as inspiration for innovative filmmaking and storytelling, further merging creative art with technology."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV