HOUSTON, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC., announced today that the Company's President and CEO, Robert J. Saltiel, will make a presentation to institutional investors at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 in Houston, Texas. A copy of the Company's presentation can be viewed on the Company's website at www.atwd.com.
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. is a global offshore drilling contractor engaged in the drilling and completion of exploratory and developmental oil and gas wells. The company currently owns 12 mobile offshore drilling units and is constructing three ultra-deepwater drillships and one high-specification jackup. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Atwood Oceanics, Inc. common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ATW."
SOURCE Atwood Oceanics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV