NYSE Technologies today announced the launch of the OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition as a part of its Open Platform which also features the Open Market Data Model (OpenMDM) and an upcoming OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition certification program.
The OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition is a commercial offering that is a fully supported, tested and certified distribution of the industry standard Open Source Middleware Agnostic Messaging API (OpenMAMA 1). It provides an open, vendor-neutral integration layer for a variety of middleware systems, including NYSE Technologies Data Fabric SM. The enterprise edition will also feature a certification program, due to be completed in the first quarter of 2013, whereby third party middleware and applications will be validated, guaranteeing compatibility and support.
The NYSE Technologies Open Platform enables users, vendors, and competitors to mutually benefit from a set of common standards and implementations through three key components: OpenMAMA, OpenMDM, and soon the OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition certification program. OpenMAMA, the backbone of the Open Platform, was open sourced by NYSE Technologies as of October 31, 2011 and is hosted by the Linux Foundation.
NYSE Technologies Open Platform Delivers:
- Premium data content and quality
- Increased flexibility through vendor compatibility
- Enhanced cost effectiveness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV