NYSE Technologies today announced the launch of the OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition as a part of its Open Platform which also features the Open Market Data Model (OpenMDM) and an upcoming OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition certification program.
The OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition is a commercial offering that is a fully supported, tested and certified distribution of the industry standard Open Source Middleware Agnostic Messaging API (OpenMAMA 1). It provides an open, vendor-neutral integration layer for a variety of middleware systems, including NYSE Technologies Data Fabric SM. The enterprise edition will also feature a certification program, due to be completed in the first quarter of 2013, whereby third party middleware and applications will be validated, guaranteeing compatibility and support.
The NYSE Technologies Open Platform enables users, vendors, and competitors to mutually benefit from a set of common standards and implementations through three key components: OpenMAMA, OpenMDM, and soon the OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition certification program. OpenMAMA, the backbone of the Open Platform, was open sourced by NYSE Technologies as of October 31, 2011 and is hosted by the Linux Foundation.
NYSE Technologies Open Platform Delivers:
- Premium data content and quality
- Increased flexibility through vendor compatibility
- Enhanced cost effectiveness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV