CSC (NYSE: CSC) today named Doug Tracy, 52, chief information officer. Mr. Tracy previously led global IT operations for Dana Holding Corporation and Rolls-Royce.
Mr. Tracy will provide leadership for managing and transforming CSC’s global internal IT operations. He will have responsibility for aligning CSC’s IT and business strategies, driving innovation, and ensuring transparency and effective communications within the organization.
“A critical part of our company’s transformation initiative is upgrading the technology infrastructure and tools that power our business,” said CSC President and CEO Mike Lawrie. “Doug’s expertise leading global IT operations will contribute greatly to our upcoming rollouts of new enterprise systems and processes.”
Mr. Tracy joins CSC from Dana Holding Corporation, where as vice president and chief information officer he integrated the global IT organization and improved the efficiency and business focus of the company’s applications and infrastructure assets. Previously, he had served at Rolls-Royce as executive vice president of IT for a $4 billion North American subsidiary and as global chief technology officer with responsibility for IT strategy and architecture.Mr. Tracy holds a master’s degree in software development and management from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master’s degree in business administration from Duke University and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy. About CSC CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 95,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.7 billion for the 12 months ended September 28, 2012. For more information, visit the company's website at www.csc.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV