NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Vimeo released its latest iPhone app, which enables people to shoot, share and watch their videos on the iPhone as well as all Vimeo-enabled devices. Users of the new Vimeo iPhone app will find a streamlined interface that lets them quickly shoot and upload video to Vimeo, share instantly through Facebook and Twitter, and view in HD on Vimeo-enabled devices.
Vimeo's new iPhone app features accelerated uploading that begins while the user enters video title and descriptions; pause and resume for enhanced mobile uploading; and the ability to search, watch and add information to videos while uploading takes place in the background.
"Vimeo's high-quality video platform continues to expand across smartphones, tablets, desktops and connected TV's," said Kerry Trainor, Vimeo's CEO. "The new Vimeo iPhone app empowers our users to easily upload their videos to Vimeo for instant sharing and beautiful HD viewing on Vimeo-enabled devices."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV