HOLLAND, Mich., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: YRCW) -- Holland has been named a Top 100 Trucker for 2012 by Inbound Logistics magazine.
Holland was selected from more than 250 trucking companies for the magazine's annual Top 100 Motor Carriers directory. Compiled by Inbound Logistics editors, the directory is a qualitative assessment of service providers offering the operational capabilities and experience to meet the transportation, supply chain, and logistics needs of the magazine's readers.
Each year, Inbound Logistics editors evaluate submitted information, conduct personal interviews and online research, and compare that data to their readers' trucking and logistics challenges to select the best transportation providers.
" Holland employees understand that every shipment is a promise of next-day expertise, quality handling, and on-time performance to a customer. Recognition as a Top 100 Trucker is a gratifying acknowledgement of our efforts to meet every service promise with superior service," said Scott Ware, Holland president.Holland, which offers the most next-day service lanes in the central and southeastern United States, has been honored with numerous awards for performance since January 2011:
- 2012 Quest for Quality Award (Midwest/North Central & Expedited)
- DuPont 2011 Outstanding Service Award
- Eastman 2011 Supplier Excellence Award
- Chemtreat 2011 Carrier of the Year Award
- GlobalTranz 2011 Central LTL Carrier of the Year Award
- 2011 Quest for Quality Award (Midwest/North Central & Expedited)
- 2011 Inbound Logistics Top 100 Motor Carriers