Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SARA; the “Company” or “Saratoga”) today announced that it will be presenting at two upcoming oil and gas investment conferences.
The Company will be presenting at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Ultimate Oil Services and E&P Conference which is being held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, NY on December 3-4, 2012. Mr. Thomas Cooke, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Andy Clifford, President, will be presenting at 11:20 AM EST on Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
The Company is also presenting at the Capital One Southcoast 2012 Energy Conference at 9:30 AM CST on Thursday, December 6, 2012. This event is being held at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, LA and Mr. Clifford and Mr. Michael Aldridge, Chief Financial Officer, will be making the presentation.
Although the presentations are not being webcast, the presentation slides will be posted on the Company website at www.saratogaresources.com under the About Saratoga – Presentations tab on the day of each event.About Saratoga Resources Saratoga Resources is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,119 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production (all depths), currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. Most of the company's large drilling inventory has multiple pay objectives that range from as shallow as 1,000 feet to the ultra-deep prospects below 20,000 feet in water depths of less than 10 feet. For more information, go to Saratoga's website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV