Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESIO), a leading supplier of innovative laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry, today announced that CEO Nick Konidaris and CFO Paul Oldham are scheduled to participate in the Midtown CAP Summit Investor Conference to be held December 11, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Marriott Marquis Hotel located at 1535 Broadway in New York City.
The event is hosted by executive management from the following participating companies: Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), Brooks Automation (NASDAQ: BRKS), Cohu (NASDAQ: COHU), ESI (NASDAQ: ESIO), inTEST (NASDAQ:INTT), Intevac (NASDAQ: IVAC), LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ: LTXC), Rudolph Technologies (NASDAQ: RTEC), Ultra Clean Technology (NASDAQ: UCTT) and Ultratech (NASDAQ: UTEK) and will feature a round-robin format consisting of small group meetings, each 25 minutes in duration.
The Midtown CAP Summit is by invitation only and is open to accredited investors and publishing research analysts. As space is limited, please RSVP early. Last day for registration is November 30.
|To RSVP for the Midtown CAP Summit, please contact the event’s co-chairs:|
|Phone: (808) 882-1467|
|Headgate Partners LLC|
|Phone: (530) 265-9899|
About ESI, Inc.ESI is a leading supplier of innovative, laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry. Our systems enable precise structuring and testing of micron to submicron features in electronic devices, semiconductors, LEDs and other high-value components. We partner with our customers to make breakthrough technologies possible in the microelectronics, semiconductor and other emerging industries. Founded in 1944, ESI is headquartered in Portland, Ore., with global operations from the Pacific Northwest to the Pacific Rim. More information is available at www.esi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV