NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gerald L. Hassell, chairman, president and chief executive officer of BNY Mellon; and Thomas P. Gibbons, vice chairman and chief financial officer of BNY Mellon, will be presenting at the 2012 Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference at 11:40 a.m. EST on Wednesday, December 5 in New York. He will discuss BNY Mellon's corporate strategy, opportunities for growth, operational excellence initiatives and capital management. The presentation may include forward-looking and other material information.
A live webcast of the audio portion of the conference will be available at the BNY Mellon website ( www.bnymellon.com/investorrelations). A series of related graphics also will be available at the same website at approximately 10:40 a.m. EST on Wednesday, December 5. An archived version of the audio portion will be available at the same website, beginning at approximately 5 p.m. EST on December 5 and will remain available until 5 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 19.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, offering superior investment management and investment services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $27.9 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.4 trillion in assets under management, services $11.6 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.4 trillion per day. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com or follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon.
SOURCE BNY Mellon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV