- 32.5 percent of small businesses currently own tablets, and 31.6 percent plan to purchase tablets in the next 12 months, according to an IDC report published in October.
- 31.9 percent of small businesses purchased or planned to purchase tablets in 2012 to substitute laptops, according to an iGR study released in March.
- The number of global tablet and smartphone users will surpass the number of PC users by July 2013, based on projections from KPCB partner Mary Meeker in a November presentation. She also noted that Android adoption is growing six times faster than that of iPhones.
QuickBooks Mobile Now Optimized For Android Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.