Small business Android fans now have the freedom to complete financial management tasks wherever, whenever, on their favorite Android tablets. Design updates to QuickBooks Mobile for Android optimize the app for tablets, and make it easier to navigate and use on any mobile device. The app is available to download for QuickBooks Online subscribers on Google Play at no additional cost.
QuickBooks Online, from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), is the No. 1 small business cloud accounting solution. Nearly 400,000 companies and 1.3 million users improve productivity with QuickBooks Online and its suite of Intuit and third-party apps. As the most comprehensive companion app of its kind, QuickBooks Mobile enables small businesses to access customer information, create, send and review estimates and invoices, and record payments from Apple and Android mobile devices.
QuickBooks Mobile offers Android tablet users the same functionality provided to Android phone users, but with a native tablet experience. The app serves a burgeoning market of small businesses that want to accomplish more work on mobile devices. Industry analysts say the trend is on the fast track, with Android claiming a significant share:
- 32.5 percent of small businesses currently own tablets, and 31.6 percent plan to purchase tablets in the next 12 months, according to an IDC report published in October.
- 31.9 percent of small businesses purchased or planned to purchase tablets in 2012 to substitute laptops, according to an iGR study released in March.
- The number of global tablet and smartphone users will surpass the number of PC users by July 2013, based on projections from KPCB partner Mary Meeker in a November presentation. She also noted that Android adoption is growing six times faster than that of iPhones.
“Small business owners want to get more done everyday, so mobile apps afford them a fantastic way to stay organized and productive from either their computers or mobile devices,” said Dan Wernikoff, senior vice president and general manager of Intuit’s Financial Management Solutions division. “In the past year, we’ve seen our QuickBooks Mobile users triple, and adoption amongst Android phone users outpace iPhone users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV