Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) today announced it has joined the Sourcefire Technology Partner Program. The joint solution uses Sourcefire Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems and the Ixia Anue Net Tool Optimizer ® to provide IT organizations a dynamic approach to defending the network — one that uses awareness and automation to provide visibility and context while constantly adapting to new threats, new vulnerabilities and common network changes.
News highlights: Anue NTO and Sourcefire NGIPS protect data center networks:
- Through the partnership, the Anue NTO provides the Sourcefire NGIPS with complete network visibility to maximize protection and security investments by aggregating, sharing and load balancing data from multiple network access points.
- Sourcefire NGIPS sets a new standard for advanced threat protection, integrating real-time contextual awareness, intelligent security automation and unprecedented performance with industry-leading threat prevention effectiveness.
- The combined solution integrates with Security Information and Event Management products to enable dynamic, adaptable threat response.
“Defending a complex network against ever-increasing advanced persistent threats is a growing challenge for global enterprises,” said John Delfeld, director, business development for Ixia Network Visibility Solutions. “In order to do this effectively, you need a technology solution that provides advanced threat protection and improves network visibility. With the Sourcefire NGIPS and Anue NTO combination, enterprises gain a highly scalable and adaptable security solution that will safeguard their networks from threats, vulnerabilities and common network changes.”“Today’s sophisticated threat landscape demands security solutions that can scale with ever-increasing traffic bandwidth and proactively adapt to best protect customer data,” said Douglas Hurd, director of technical alliances at Sourcefire. “Through the Sourcefire Technology Partner Program, Ixia and Sourcefire are providing our customers with an integrated, intelligence-led approach to security that leverages the existing security infrastructure to combat targeted attacks.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV