Ixia Teams Up With Sourcefire To Maximize Network Protection And Harden The Security Posture Of Global Enterprises
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) today announced it has joined the Sourcefire Technology Partner Program. The joint solution uses Sourcefire Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems and the Ixia Anue Net Tool Optimizer ® to provide IT organizations a dynamic approach to defending the network — one that uses awareness and automation to provide visibility and context while constantly adapting to new threats, new vulnerabilities and common network changes.
News highlights: Anue NTO and Sourcefire NGIPS protect data center networks:
- Through the partnership, the Anue NTO provides the Sourcefire NGIPS with complete network visibility to maximize protection and security investments by aggregating, sharing and load balancing data from multiple network access points.
- Sourcefire NGIPS sets a new standard for advanced threat protection, integrating real-time contextual awareness, intelligent security automation and unprecedented performance with industry-leading threat prevention effectiveness.
- The combined solution integrates with Security Information and Event Management products to enable dynamic, adaptable threat response.
“Defending a complex network against ever-increasing advanced persistent threats is a growing challenge for global enterprises,” said John Delfeld, director, business development for Ixia Network Visibility Solutions. “In order to do this effectively, you need a technology solution that provides advanced threat protection and improves network visibility. With the Sourcefire NGIPS and Anue NTO combination, enterprises gain a highly scalable and adaptable security solution that will safeguard their networks from threats, vulnerabilities and common network changes.”“Today’s sophisticated threat landscape demands security solutions that can scale with ever-increasing traffic bandwidth and proactively adapt to best protect customer data,” said Douglas Hurd, director of technical alliances at Sourcefire. “Through the Sourcefire Technology Partner Program, Ixia and Sourcefire are providing our customers with an integrated, intelligence-led approach to security that leverages the existing security infrastructure to combat targeted attacks.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts