NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent execution and research broker, today announced the release of the new ITG Flex Algorithm in the U.S. ITG Flex Algorithm empowers traders to customize their trading strategies by utilizing the full suite of ITG Single Stock Algorithms ®. As market conditions change, ITG Flex Algorithm can employ strategies of multiple ITG algorithms while working a single order. ITG Flex Algorithm offers simple workflow automation, order management with benchmark price sensitivity and settings for flexible participation and opportunistic liquidity capture.
"ITG Flex Algorithm offers the simplicity of a single dynamic algorithm combined with powerful customization options," said Jeff Bacidore, ITG Managing Director and Head of Algorithmic Trading. "ITG Flex Algorithm is an essential tool for buyside traders seeking to use an adaptive, strategic approach to sourcing liquidity."
ITG Flex Algorithm and ITG's full suite of algorithms are available via ITG's award-winning Triton
® execution management system and also via FIX connection to ITG from third-party trading systems.
ITG's liquidity management solutions include industry-leading algorithms in 35 markets across the Americas, Asia Pacific and the EMEA region and POSIT ® dark crossing in 27 markets worldwide. For more information about ITG's full range of liquidity solutions, visit www.itg.com/liquidity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV