REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Genomic Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHDX) today announced that the company will present results from six Oncotype® DX breast cancer test studies at the 34 th Annual CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), taking place December 6-8, 2012 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Presentations include results from evaluations of the Oncotype DX breast cancer test's clinical utility and health economic value in various stages of early breast cancer including node-positive and node-negative disease as well as ductal carcinoma in situ ( DCIS).
Following are details for each embargoed session (all times are in Central Standard Time):
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
- Abstract: S1-10 General Session 1: "Association between the 21-gene recurrence score (RS) and benefit from adjuvant paclitaxel (Pac) in node-positive (N+), ER-positive breast cancer patients (pts): Results from NSABP B-28" Lead Author: Eleftherios P. Mamounas, M.D. Location: Exhibit Hall D Time: 10:45 a.m.
- Abstract: P2-10-08 Poster Session 2 (Prognostic and Predictive Factors: Prognostic Factors – Clinical): "Prospective comparison of Recurrence Score and different definitions of luminal subtypes by central pathology assessment of single markers in early breast cancer: results from the phase III WSG-planB Trial" Lead Author: Oleg Gluz, M.D. Location: Exhibit Halls A-B Time: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Abstract: P5-15-01 Poster Session 5 (Psychosocial, Quality of Life, and Educational Aspects: Cost-Effectiveness): "Cost-effectiveness of gene expression profiling for ductal carcinoma in-situ (Oncotype DCIS Score)" Lead Author: Michael Alvarado, M.D. Location: Exhibit Halls A-B Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Abstract: P5-15-06 Poster Session 5 (Psychosocial, Quality of Life, and Educational Aspects: Cost-Effectiveness): "Societal economics of the 21-gene Recurrence Score® in estrogen-receptor-positive early-stage breast cancer in Japan" Lead Author: Hideko Yamauchi, M.D. Location: Exhibit Halls A-B Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Abstract: OT3-3-02 Poster Session 5 (Ongoing Trials 3: Chemotherapy): "ADAPT - Adjuvant Dynamic marker-Adjusted Personalized Therapy trial optimizing risk assessment and therapy response prediction in early breast cancer" Lead Author: Oleg Gluz, M.D. Location: Exhibit Halls A-B Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Abstract: P6-07-03 Poster Session 5 (Prognostic and Predictive Factors: Prognostic and Predictive Factors – Other): "Risk classification of Early Stage Breast Cancer as Assessed by MammaPrint and Oncotype DX Genomic Assays" Lead Author: Krishna Clough, M.D. Location: Exhibit Hall C Time: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts