As part of its 2012 “Gift of Possibilities” campaign, the Western Union Company (NYSE: WU), a global leader in financial services, will host a five-city consumer Gift Exchange Tour benefiting local Goodwill organizations.
The Gift Exchange Tour will take place at Western Union Holiday Gift Spot locations across select Simon properties and Western Union’s flagship store on Saturday, Dec. 1; Saturday, Dec. 15; and Saturday, Dec. 22, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. local time in the following cities:
- New York City: Western Union Flagship Store, 1440 Broadway, New York, NY
- Chicago: Orland Square Mall, Orland Park, Ill.
- Dallas: Irving Mall, Irving, Texas
- Los Angeles: Del Amo Fashion Center, Torrance, Calif.
- Miami: Miami International Mall, Doral, Fla.
“Each year, thousands of consumers receive holiday gifts that go unused,” said Victoria Lopez-Negrete, senior vice president and general manager, North America at Western Union. “The Western Union Gift Exchange Tour is a natural extension of our community -focused brand and global Gift of Possibilities campaign to help create new holiday possibilities for others.”
Items received during the Gift Exchange Tour will be donated to local Goodwill organizations in select markets. Consumers who trade in a new or unused gift will receive a promotional code for a 50 percent discount * on a Western Union Money Transfer ® transaction, which is redeemable at Western Union Agent locations in the United States. A limited number of consumers at each Gift Exchange event will receive a $20 Western Union prepaid gift card in return for their trade-in item.According to the third-annual Western Union Holiday Gifting Index, 86 percent of consumers in the U.S. would gladly trade a gift to make someone else’s holiday dream come true. When asked how charitable giving makes them feel during the holiday season, 58 percent of consumers say it makes them feel like they are making a difference, 45 percent feel better about themselves, and 22 percent say it makes them feel like part of their community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV