Your heart need not be three sizes too small this holiday season. PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM) and Fetch for Pets!, creators of The Grinch by Dr. Seuss, a new line of pet holiday apparel and toys at PetSmart this season, are teaming up to help save the lives of homeless pets with “Pin It for Pets.”
From Dec. 1-16, pin a picture of your pet showing their holiday spirit with the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag on Pinterest, and PetSmart Charities will receive a $25 donation per photo, up to $25,000, to help save homeless pets.
“For every $25 given to PetSmart Charities, one homeless pet’s life can be saved through adoption,” said John Alpaugh, PetSmart’s chief marketing officer. “The holidays are about giving back, and this year, sharing a photo of your pet celebrating the season can give you more happiness by helping a homeless pet. More than 5 million pets have been adopted through the PetSmart Charities adoption centers located in every PetSmart store since 1994.”
One place to capture your pet’s holiday spirit is at the Santa Claws® photo events held at all PetSmart stores during the first three weekends in December. Pet parents can have a photo of their pet taken with Santa for just $9.95 with a PetPerks ® membership, and $5 from every photo package will be donated to participating local animal-welfare organizations – all the more reason to celebrate the season.“Fetch for Pets is so excited to bring Dr. Seuss’s classic characters from How The Grinch Stole Christmas to PetSmart and proud to be a part of the 'Pin It for Pets' initiative,” said Steven Shweky, president of Fetch for Pets!. “PetSmart’s Santa Claws photo events make it even easier to take a photo of your pet getting into the holiday spirit. Simply snap a photo, post with the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag and you’re done! It’s that easy to help save the lives of homeless pets.” Pet parents who want to “Pin It for Pets” and help save the life of a homeless pet can follow these easy steps:
- Go to Pinterest and upload a picture of your pet in a holiday theme
- Include the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag in the picture description
- Submit a link to your #pinitforpetsmart Pinterest pin on PetSmart’s Facebook page: Facebook.com/PetSmart
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV