After a successful three-year run, Discover and Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced a new, multi-year extension of their corporate sponsorship, offering Discover cardmembers in-park discounts, special ticket packages and exclusive experiences.
As the official credit card of all domestic Six Flags parks, Discover will continue to reward its cardmembers in 11 U. S. markets in a variety of ways, including:
- A dedicated Discover gate during the first two hours of each park opening, providing expedited entrance so Discover cardmembers can get to the fun faster;
- An instant 5 percent discount for all Six Flags park guests when they use a Discover card, in-park or online, to make purchases of admission tickets, season passes, food, merchandise and parking;
- Discover Family Meal Deals offering significant savings;
- And new for 2013, in-park and online bundle offers on tickets, food and merchandise.
“Our cardmembers continue to tell us about how much they enjoy the benefits we’ve been providing when they visit Six Flags,” said Jennifer Murillo, vice president of brand communications at Discover. “We’re delighted to continue offering our customers ways to make their experiences with their families even more fun and affordable.”
Six Flags will continue to feature Discover signage and branding throughout their parks via the Six Flags Media Networks, including Six Flags TV, digital billboards, scrolling signs and banners.“We are thrilled to extend this sponsorship with Discover and all the privileges included at our parks to their millions of loyal cardmembers,” said Jeff Portugal, vice president of corporate alliances for Six Flags Entertainment. “The long-term nature of this sponsorship is a testament to the effectiveness of two very creative teams and the marketing and sales benefits of utilizing the Six Flags Media Networks.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts