After a successful three-year run, Discover and Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced a new, multi-year extension of their corporate sponsorship, offering Discover cardmembers in-park discounts, special ticket packages and exclusive experiences.
As the official credit card of all domestic Six Flags parks, Discover will continue to reward its cardmembers in 11 U. S. markets in a variety of ways, including:
- A dedicated Discover gate during the first two hours of each park opening, providing expedited entrance so Discover cardmembers can get to the fun faster;
- An instant 5 percent discount for all Six Flags park guests when they use a Discover card, in-park or online, to make purchases of admission tickets, season passes, food, merchandise and parking;
- Discover Family Meal Deals offering significant savings;
- And new for 2013, in-park and online bundle offers on tickets, food and merchandise.
“Our cardmembers continue to tell us about how much they enjoy the benefits we’ve been providing when they visit Six Flags,” said Jennifer Murillo, vice president of brand communications at Discover. “We’re delighted to continue offering our customers ways to make their experiences with their families even more fun and affordable.”
Six Flags will continue to feature Discover signage and branding throughout their parks via the Six Flags Media Networks, including Six Flags TV, digital billboards, scrolling signs and banners.“We are thrilled to extend this sponsorship with Discover and all the privileges included at our parks to their millions of loyal cardmembers,” said Jeff Portugal, vice president of corporate alliances for Six Flags Entertainment. “The long-term nature of this sponsorship is a testament to the effectiveness of two very creative teams and the marketing and sales benefits of utilizing the Six Flags Media Networks.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV