GOLDEN, Colo., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Minerals Company (NYSE MKT: AUMN; TSX: AUM)("Golden Minerals" or "the Company") today announced that Jerry W. Danni, Executive Vice President of Golden Minerals Company, has resigned from his position effective November 30, 2012 to pursue another career opportunity.
Jeffrey Clevenger, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "We wish Jerry all the best with his new career and we look forward to maintaining our long term friendship going forward. The Company does not intend to replace Jerry at this time and his responsibilities are being divided within the current management team at Golden Minerals."
About Golden MineralsGolden Minerals is a Delaware corporation based in Golden, Colorado, primarily engaged in the ramp-up and expansion of existing production at the Velardeña Operations in Mexico and advancement of the evaluation stage El Quevar project in Argentina. For additional information please visit http://www.goldenminerals.com/ or contact: Golden Minerals Company Karen WinklerDirector of Investor Relations(303) 839-5060 SOURCE Golden Minerals Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV