NEW YORK, LONDON and SANTA CLARA, California, November 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Four Scripts Chosen for the Intel and W Hotels "Four Stories" film series, Lake Bell and Jason Schwartzman Among Cast and Crew of Screenplays Filmed on Location at W Hotels Around the Globe
- Series Includes Original Short Film Co-Written and Directed by Roman Coppola
- Four Stories is Part of the Ultrabook™ Experience, Intel's Series of Worldwide Collaborations with Innovators in Travel, Film, Business, Fashion and Design
As part of the Ultrabook™ Experience program, Intel Corporation and W Hotels today announced the global premiere of the winning films from " Four Stories", an innovative short film series judged by a panel of judges, including Roman Coppola and produced by The Directors Bureau. The films debut tonight at a private screening at W London - Leicester Square, followed by a premiere at W Los Angeles - Westwood on Dec. 4 and a premiere at W Hong Kong on Dec. 14. The films can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/fourstories.(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121128/579728 ) Intel and W Hotels embarked upon "Four Stories" to support rising visionaries in filmmaking and showcase their work to a global audience. The four winning scripts, inspired by the intense energy of the global jet-setter and the mobility of the Intel Ultrabook, were chosen from nearly 1,000 submissions from aspiring filmmakers around the world and developed into 10-minute short films. Roman Coppola and his production company, The Directors Bureau, matched the four winning scripts with some of today's most talented young directors and actors to bring the screenwriters' visions to life. The resulting four original screenplays were filmed on location at W Hotels across the globe including W Washington D.C., W Doha Hotel & Residences, W Retreat & Spa Maldives, and W Mexico City, and feature the Intel-inspired Ultrabook. Intel is collaborating with innovators in travel, film, business, fashion and design to highlight amazing computing experiences created by the Ultrabook. Through the Four Stories collaboration with W Hotels, Intel is supporting and inspiring the next generation of artists and visionaries," said Johan Jervoe, Intel's vice president and director of Partner Marketing. "Each of the Four Stories films showcased the sleek mobility of the Ultrabook as inspiration for innovative filmmaking and storytelling, further merging creative art with technology."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts