PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RENTRAK CORPORATION (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced the movie industry's box office measurement service, International Box Office Essentials™, has begun collecting daily theater level attendance and ticket sales information for two new countries, Malaysia and Singapore.
With this addition, Rentrak now provides complete theater level data from 35 countries across five continents, including the entirety of North America and the largest markets throughout Asia, Europe and South America.
With 12 offices around the world, Malaysia and Singapore will initially be managed from Rentrak's Asia Pacific hub located in Sydney, Australia which also oversees Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan.
"Rentrak is proud to support its International studio clients as well as local distributors and exhibitors with the only global view of comprehensive box office information from all time zones around the world," said
Ron Giambra, Rentrak's President of Theatrical Worldwide.
Rentrak's Box Office Essentials and International Box Office Essentials are the theatrical industry's source for comprehensive global box office intelligence and are used by every studio in the United States as well as many distribution entities around the world. Boasting a global footprint of the worldwide theatrical market, Rentrak is able to provide its clients with real-time box office intelligence, streamlined through one unique system, which allows users to view real time online reports from anywhere around the world.
About Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV