- FGL Sports Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited, enters into a purchase agreement with Pro Hockey Life Sporting Goods Inc. for $85 million
- Acquisition of premier, high-end hockey store chain is a natural extension of Company's strength in sports
- Builds on Canadian Tire's successful acquisition and integration of FGL Sports
- Accretive to earnings in the first year
- Consistent with Canadian Tire's strategy to seek new platforms for growth in core categories
FGL Sports, Part Of The Canadian Tire Family Of Companies, To Acquire Pro Hockey Life
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.