Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been named as a Leader in Business Intelligence Services Providers by Forrester Research, Inc.
Forrester Research®, an independent global research and advisory firm, evaluated 12 companies and included Accenture as a Leader in an October 2012 independent report titled, “The Forrester Wave™: Business Intelligence Services Providers, Q4 2012.”
“We believe that Accenture’s positioning as a leader in Forrester’s Business Intelligence Services Providers echoes our reputation throughout the industry as a services provider that can turn insights into actions for our clients,” said Saj Usman, global lead, analytics technology, Accenture. “Accenture has invested heavily in the areas of big data and analytics, increasing functionalities across a breadth of processes including sales and customer service, human capital management, finance and supply chain management. We also work with a network of alliances to provide our clients with early access to new technologies that accelerate innovation.”
The 12 vendors were evaluated against 53 specific criteria, categorized into three buckets:
- Current offering. Forrester evaluated a range of elements in BI services practices, including technology expertise, methodology, culture, and people. They also looked at contractual and relationship elements around how providers ensure successful projects that meet client expectations and business goals.
- Strategy. Forrester interviewed executives at each firm and collected information to understand R&D, technology investments, future direction, and overall practice strategy.
- Market presence. Forrester evaluated overall financial and customer metrics. This includes an analysis of total and business-intelligence-specific revenues and headcounts as well as customer bases and partner alliances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV