- Current offering. Forrester evaluated a range of elements in BI services practices, including technology expertise, methodology, culture, and people. They also looked at contractual and relationship elements around how providers ensure successful projects that meet client expectations and business goals.
- Strategy. Forrester interviewed executives at each firm and collected information to understand R&D, technology investments, future direction, and overall practice strategy.
- Market presence. Forrester evaluated overall financial and customer metrics. This includes an analysis of total and business-intelligence-specific revenues and headcounts as well as customer bases and partner alliances.
Accenture Named A Leader In Business Intelligence Services Providers By Independent Research Firm
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts