Lumesis, a financial services technology company focused on the municipal fixed income marketplace, today announced that it has significantly grown its customer base, its product offerings and its fundamental muni-bond data repository since receiving its Series A financing in February 2012.
Built on cloud-based technology, DIVER is a state-of-the-art, software as a service platform that correlates economic, demographic, and financial and operating datasets directly against individual issuers in the U.S. municipal bond market, down to the county, city, town, and school district levels.
“Through our DIVER muni platform, we now offer visualization tools and analytics for over 220 datasets—an increase of nearly 90% since the beginning of 2012,” said Tim Stevens, co-founder and President at Lumesis. “No other platform in the muni-bond market offers this amount of issuer linked, location-based data. With our enhanced data availability, we have increased our offering to the municipal bond marketplace with data from more than 40 distinct sources which supplement financials that are oftentimes more than six months old by the time they are issued.”
DIVER PLATFORMLumesis has enhanced its flagship DIVER Analytics platform to include a new module that captures granular data for comparative analysis. In addition, Lumesis recently released DIVER Advisor, which brings DIVER’s technology and database to the retail Financial Advisor network. Today, the DIVER platform now includes:
- DIVER Analytics : A suite of analytical and visualization tools serving Credit Analysts, Portfolio Managers and Risk Managers, who are able to achieve sophisticated portfolio and geographic analysis based on market insights derived from current data.
- DIVER Advisor : A comprehensive information delivery and compliance solution that supports Financial Advisors serving retail clients. A simple to generate CUSIP-driven reporting module addresses two critical needs: email delivery of content-rich reports to clients real-time and adherence to MSRB Rules, SEA and FINRA Compliance requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV