Lumos Networks Corp. (Nasdaq: LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of voice, data and IP-based telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, today announced that it will present at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference in New York City on December 5, 2012. Lumos CEO Timothy Biltz will speak at 10:30 a.m. at the Grand Hyatt at Grand Central, New York City.
Company representatives attending will include: Timothy Biltz, CEO; Harold Covert, CFO; Joseph McCourt, Chief Revenue Officer; and Will Davis, Director of Investor Relations. Lumos will be available for one on one meetings on December 5, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt hotel. UBS sales representatives may be contacted for further details.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at the following link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/ubsx001/120312a_im/?entity=41_2RKKSCX
About Lumos NetworksLumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV