HONG KONG, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Network CN Inc. (OTCBB.NWCN) announced today that the Company's Chief Executive Office, Earnest Leung was recently on interviews on radio shows: "Business TalkRadio Network -- Stu Taylor on Business" and "Business TalkRadio Network -- Equity Strategies".
The interviews were broadcast on October 20, 2012 at 8:00pm (EST) and November 20, 2012 at 8:30 pm (EST) and can be heard by clicking the following link: http://www.ncnmedia.com/radio.html
The radio show "Business TalkRadio Network -- Stu Taylor on Business", hosted by Stu Taylor, discusses business and market trends with CEOs and high profile people from the corporate world. The radio show "Business TalkRadio Network -- Equity Strategies", also hosted by Stu Taylor, is full of the analysis and news from the past week that will keep audience thinking even on the weekend. Audience will get a full wrap-up of the week on Wall Street and a look ahead at the next week. The shows are located at http://www.businesstalkradio.net.
During the interview, Earnest updates on NWCN's vision and the company's recent developments. Earnest talks about China Media Market which he thinks is an opportunity in investment with good return, and the media market is just at the beginning stage supported by huge consumer market in China. He also explains the media business in the past years was using a wrong pricing model which led to a high cost of advertising. However, the total advertising revenue in China for 2012 is RMB753 billion and the advertising spend is increasing at double digits rate in the past 3 years.Earnest mentions that the most important thing is "How to manage the risk of investment". Since 2009, NWCN started to restructure and follow a new business model -- low risk, better return strategy. NWCN started to explore new media project with low cost and risk and to work with the property developers directly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV