Methodology and Legacy
The Express Scripts Drug Trend Report was the first of its kind when initially published in 1997. This year, by transitioning the report to a quarterly publication, Express Scripts is providing more timely and actionable data to its clients.
The inaugural quarterly report quantifies changes in utilization, unit costs and overall prescription drug spending across the first three quarters of 2012, based on Express Scripts claims data for commercially-insured members.
The complete Drug Trend Quarterly is available at DrugTrendReport.com.About Express Scripts Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) manages more than a billion prescriptions each year for tens of millions of people. On behalf of our clients -- employers, health plans, unions and government health programs -- we make the use of prescription drugs safer and more affordable. We innovate to enhance patient care, reduce pharmacy-related waste and increase therapy adherence. Building on a strong clinical foundation, we apply our understanding of the behavioral sciences -- an approach we call Consumerology® -- to make it easier for people to choose better health. Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services. For more information, visit Lab.Express-Scripts.com or follow @ExpressScripts on Twitter. MEDIA CONTACT: David WhitrapOffice: 314-684-6514Mobile: 314-517-3605 email@example.com SOURCE Express Scripts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV