RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI) ("Northern Tier Energy") reported today that a small leak was detected in one of its process units. Standard emergency protocol was followed including clearing personnel from the immediate area, and informing local agencies. All employees have been accounted for and there are no reported injuries. Crude rates were not impacted. Refinery operations are normal.
About Northern Tier Energy
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serves the PADD II region of the United States. Northern Tier Energy operates a 84,500 barrels per stream day refinery located in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. Northern Tier Energy also operates 166 convenience stores and supports 68 franchised convenience stores, primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin, under the SuperAmerica trademark, and owns a bakery and commissary under the SuperMom's brand. Northern Tier Energy is headquartered in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
SOURCE Northern Tier Energy LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV