Jacksonville, Florida, Can't Wait For Dickey's To Open
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida is heating up with Dickey's slow smoked meats in Jacksonville. The new location will open on Thursday, November 29, at 11 a.m. and will be serving the first 100 customers a free mouthwatering Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwich.
"We're so excited to be bringing great barbecue to Jacksonville," said local owner David Lowe. "We believe in the business and the food we serve to our customers. We stick by our motto, 'we are passionate about the art of great barbecue!'"
David Lowe was born in Jacksonville. He served in the United States Air Force and the Florida Air National Guard as an E-8 Senior Master Sergeant. Lowe and his wife, Bridgette, have been married for 13 years and reside in Middleburg." Jacksonville will experience the flavor of Texas barbecue and we are proud and honored to serve it," said David Lowe. This new location is located at 9825 San Jose Blvd. and the store phone number is 904-830-4554. About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188. Media Contact: Kate Morganelli972.248.9899 email@example.com SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV