Find out more about TI's DC/DC converters:
- Order samples and an evaluation module of the new DC/DC converters: www.ti.com/pmp-tps54360-pr-en and www.ti.com/pmp-tps54340-pr-en.
- Design a complete power management system online with TI's WEBENCH Power Designer: www.ti.com/webenchpwr-pr.
- Download a power supply design spreadsheet tool to analyze the control loop response, thermal performance, bill of materials (BOM) and efficiency of the design: www.ti.com/pmp-tps543x0calc-pr-en.
- Get more information on all of TI's SWIFT™ DC/DC converters: www.ti.com/swift-pr.
- Ask questions and share knowledge in the power forum in the TI E2E™ Community: www.ti.com/powerforum-pr.
- Download power reference designs from TI's PowerLab™ Reference Design Library: www.ti.com/powerlab-pr.
About WEBENCH tools from Texas InstrumentsThe WEBENCH Designer and Architect component libraries include more than 30,000 components from 120 manufacturers. Price and availability is updated hourly by TI's distribution partners for design optimization and production planning. Offered in eight languages, the user can compare complete system designs and make supply chain decisions in minutes. To start a cost-free design, visit TI's WEBENCH design environment at www.ti.com/webench-pr.
About Texas InstrumentsTexas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TrademarksWEBENCH is a registered trademark and SWIFT, Eco-Mode, PowerPAD, TI E2E and PowerLab are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated