LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (NYSE:GBX) will be presenting on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at the Raymond James 2012 Transportation Conference to be held in Chicago, IL.
The presentation will be webcast live, beginning at 9:45 a.m. CDT, on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, and can be accessed from the Greenbrier website at www.gbrx.com. To access the webcast, and supplemental slides, register at the "Webcasts" section on the home page of the Greenbrier website. The presentation will be archived for 90 days.
Greenbrier, ( www.gbrx.com), headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is a leading supplier of transportation equipment and services to the railroad industry. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars in its three manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico and marine barges at its U.S. facility. It also repairs and refurbishes freight cars and provides wheels and railcar parts at 39 locations across North America. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars and refurbishes freight cars for the European market through both its operations in Poland and various subcontractor facilities throughout Europe. Greenbrier owns approximately 11,000 railcars, and performs management services for approximately 219,000 railcars.
SOURCE The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (GBX)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV