VANCOUVER, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Copper North Mining Corp. ("Copper North" or "the Company") (TSXV: COL) is pleased to announce it has filed the feasibility study technical report for its wholly-owned Carmacks Copper Project (the "Technical Report") as required by National Instrument 43-101.
The Technical Report is titled "Carmacks Copper Project, NI 43-101 Technical Report Feasibility Study, Volume 1, Yukon Territory, Canada" and is dated October 31, 2012. The results of the feasibility study were announced on November 1, 2012 (See News Release). The Technical Report is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website: www.coppernorthmining.com.
About Copper North
Copper North is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company. Copper North's assets include the Carmacks Copper Project located in the Yukon, and the high-grade, stratiform-copper Redstone Property, located in the Northwest Territories. Copper North trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol COL.Please visit www.coppernorthmining.com. On behalf of the Board of Directors: "Sally L. Eyre" Dr. Sally L. Eyre President, CEO and Director Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Copper North Mining Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV