Crude oil fell 56 cents to close at $87.18 on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Brent crude, which is used to set prices for many international varieties of oil, fell $1.05 to $109.87 a barrel on London's ICE Futures exchange.
Wholesale gasoline for December delivery rose 0.58 cent to $2.7321 a gallon. Natural gas rose 3.9 cents to $3.769 per 1,000 cubic feet. Heating oil fell 3.71 cents to $3.0094 a gallon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV