HOUSTON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gastar Exploration Ltd. (NYSE MKT: GST) today announced that the Company will be participating in the 2012 Jefferies Global Energy Conference to be held in Houston on November 28 - 29, 2012.
J. Russell Porter, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation at 4:30 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, November 28. To listen to an audio webcast of the presentation and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations page of Gastar's web site at www.gastar.com and select Events/Presentations. A replay will be archived on the web site shortly after the presentation concludes.
Gastar Exploration Ltd. is an independent company engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil in the United States. Gastar's principal business activities include the identification, acquisition, and subsequent exploration and development of natural gas and oil properties with an emphasis on unconventional reserves, such as shale resource plays. Gastar is currently pursuing the development of liquids-rich natural gas in the Marcellus Shale in the Appalachia area of West Virginia and, to a lesser extent, central and southwestern Pennsylvania. Gastar also holds prospective acreage in the deep Bossier play in the Hilltop area of East Texas and in the Mid-Continent area of the United States. For more information, visit Gastar's website at www.gastar.com.Contacts: Gastar Exploration Ltd. J. Russell Porter, Chief Executive Officer 713-739-1800 / email@example.com Investor Relations Counsel: Lisa Elliott / Anne Pearson DRG&L: 713-529-6600 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Gastar Exploration Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV