SPARKS, Md., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE:MKC) today declared an increase in the quarterly dividend from $0.31 to $0.34 per share on its common stocks, payable January 14, 2013 to shareholders of record December 31, 2012. This marks the 27 th consecutive year that the Company has increased its quarterly dividend.
Alan D. Wilson, Chairman, President & CEO, said, "Each year since 1925, McCormick shareholders have participated in the Company's success through dividend payments. We are delivering high performance and in the past decade, have increased the dividend at a 12% compound annual growth rate."
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. With more than $3.5 billion in annual sales, the company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses.Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick Brings Passion to Flavor™. To learn more please visit us at www.mccormickcorporation.com. For information contact: Investor Relations: Joyce Brooks (410) 771-7244 or email@example.com Corporate Communications: Lori Robinson (410) 527-6004 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE McCormick & Company, Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV