Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that Denise I. Lynch, 46, has been named Property & Casualty Group Executive for Kemper Corporation, effective December 1, 2012. She will report directly to Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. In her new role, Lynch will be responsible for Kemper Specialty, Kemper Direct and Kemper Services Group, in addition to continuing to lead the Kemper Preferred business.
Lynch joined the company in January 2009, and is based in Jacksonville, FL. Prior to joining Kemper, she served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing Excellence for the property and casualty insurance operations of The Hartford.
In a related move, James A. Schulte, 63, announced his resignation as Property & Casualty Group Executive, effective November 30, 2012, as he seeks to spend more time with his family and to evaluate other opportunities.
“Jim has been an outstanding member of our leadership team, and I’d like to thank him for his many contributions over the past 11 years. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors,” said Southwell. “In addition, I’d like to congratulate Denise on this promotion, and have every confidence in her leadership for our property and casualty businesses going forward.”About Kemper Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV