SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today reported that it granted equity awards under its 2006 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the "Plan") to new employees who joined salesforce.com with the acquisition of GoInstant. The Plan was originally adopted by the Board of Directors in May 2006 in accordance with New York Stock Exchange Rule 303A.08.
Founded in 2011, GoInstant is the leader in enabling companies to connect with customers through shared web experiences. GoInstant's co-browsing capabilities will give salesforce.com customers an entirely new way to build close connections with their customers and deliver exceptional sales and service experiences.
Salesforce.com has granted a total of 19,742 restricted stock units ("RSUs") to nine employees under the Plan as of November 27, 2012. The terms of these RSUs are as follows: 33 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the one year anniversary date of the grant date, an additional 33 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the second year anniversary date of the grant date and the final 34 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the third year anniversary date of the grant date.Each of the new employees receiving an equity award is a non-executive employee who was previously with GoInstant and joined salesforce.com as a result of the acquisition. The acquisition of GoInstant closed on September 4, 2012. About salesforce.com Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV