Additional information on the contest, including video of the Ecolab team informing The FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties that the organization had won the Clean Makeover Contest, can be found at: www.whycleanmatters.com/cleanmakeover/media.
About the Culinary Training KitchenStarted in 1984, The FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties works to build food secure communities. The organization serves more than 260 food pantries, soup kitchens, and other programs, and operates mobile pantries, programs for children and outreach efforts. In just the first few days after Superstorm Sandy, The FoodBank provided more than 33,000 meals to food pantries, churches, senior centers, shelters and other organizations serving those who were hardest hit by the storm. Since Superstorm Sandy, The FoodBank has distributed enough food for one million meals, including hot meals from the kitchen, military rations (MREs), shelf stable food, disaster boxes and fresh and frozen items for organizations cooking for victims and rescue workers.
About EcolabWith 2011 pro forma sales of $11 billion and more than 40,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV