Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) today announced that it has exercised its early purchase option and has accepted for purchase all of the $106,496,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes due 2015 (the “Notes”) tendered and not validly withdrawn at or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 26, 2012 (the “Consent Payment Deadline”) pursuant to the Company’s previously announced tender offer. Payment for the Notes purchased is expected to be made on or about November 27, 2012.
The total consideration to be paid for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes validly tendered at or prior to the Consent Payment Deadline, and not validly withdrawn, will be $1021.50 (the “Total Consideration”). The Total Consideration includes a payment of $30.00 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes (the “Consent Payment”) payable only in respect of Notes validly tendered, and not validly withdrawn, at or prior to the Consent Payment Deadline. Holders validly tendering Notes after the Consent Payment Deadline but at or prior to the expiration of the tender offer will be eligible to receive only $991.50 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes, namely an amount equal to the Total Consideration less the Consent Payment. In addition, holders whose Notes are purchased in the tender offer will receive accrued and unpaid interest in respect of their purchased Notes from the most recent interest payment date to, but not including, the applicable payment date for the Notes.
The Company expects to issue a notice of redemption with respect to the Notes on or about November 27, 2012. The notice of redemption will be issued upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the indenture governing the Notes. Under no circumstances shall this press release constitute a notice of redemption or an obligation to issue a notice of redemption.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV