CHICAGO, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of technology-enabled wealth management solutions for investment advisors, has announced the launch of Envestnet WealthBuilder, a new program designed to offer low-minimum investment accounts for advisors to target the emerging affluent and deepen their multi-generation client base. With the implementation of this practical and economical solution, Envestnet now offers one of the lowest investment minimums in the industry for access to managed accounts and enhances advisors' abilities to take a holistic approach to multi-generational investing.
Many advisors have sought a low-minimum account option to attract new clients who may be just starting out on their wealth-building plan and are only beginning to accumulate investable assets. There are also advisors who need professionally managed products they can use with relatives of their existing clients in order to engage in multi-generational investing. Through Envestnet WealthBuilder, a broader group of investors can now gain access to diversified, managed portfolios of ETFs and mutual funds with exposure to almost every sector and industry, as well as fixed-income strategies, international indices, commodities and even currencies.
"Envestnet WealthBuilder is the first program of its kind for advisors," said Brian Lewis, Senior Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Envestnet. "The lower asset threshold finally allows advisors the opportunity to provide outsourced, diversified investment management to their clients for as little as a $10,000 investment. While some firms that have dropped their minimums to $25,000, this level of access has never been available before."
The Envestnet WealthBuilder program offers four product suites from some of the most respected names in the managed accounts space: Russell Investments, Wilshire Associates, Vanguard and Envestnet│ PMC.The available portfolios and strategies include:
- Russell Model Strategies: 10 globally diversified, asset-allocated portfolios (five core and five tax-managed) aimed at addressing wide-ranging investment needs, including risk tolerance and tax sensitivities.
- Wilshire Allocation Builder Portfolios: Five strategic asset-allocation portfolios designed to provide diversified exposure to important global opportunities and high quality managers.
- Vanguard Core Portfolios: Six ETF-based models (conservative growth, aggressive growth and two each of moderate growth and capital preservation) made up of broadly diversified, low-cost Vanguard exchange-traded funds.
- The PMC Select Portfolios: Seven portfolios available across the risk frontier in both strategic & dynamic styles, with an optional dynamic overlay available at no extra charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV