OAKLAND, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, announced today that the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Joe Kennedy, will testify at the hearing on "Music Licensing Part One: Legislation in the 112th Congress," which will be hosted by the House Committee on the Judiciary – Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition and the Internet.
The hearing is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 11:30 a.m. EST. Details about the hearing, including access to the live webcast, are posted on the Committee's site at http://judiciary.house.gov/index.html and http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/Hearings%202012/hear_11282012.html .
ABOUT PANDORA Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" – a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project ®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora ® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.comSOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV