United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) today announced members of its senior management will present an overview of the company’s operational and financial strategy at the company’s Investor Day meeting in New York on December 4.
The presentation will be broadcast live through an audio webcast beginning at 12:00 p.m. (ET). The broadcast will be available by accessing the link below and also from the company’s website at www.ur.com. The webcast will be archived for ninety days.
About United RentalsUnited Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of 848 rental locations in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. The company’s approximately 11,200 employees serve construction and industrial customers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others. The company offers for rent approximately 3,400 classes of equipment with a total original cost of $7.40 billion. United Rentals is a member of the Standard & Poor’s MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 3000 Index® and is headquartered in Greenwich, Conn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV