Ryland Homes Houston (NYSE:RYL) is proud to introduce The Reserve on West 26 th Street, an eclectic new neighborhood near “The Heights” district, one of the most desirable areas to live in the city. Ryland Homes debuts its new Urban Style Series with fresh and flexible floorplans from the $300’s. With several proposed communities in the works, Ryland Homes brings its long-standing commitment to building quality, energy-efficient new homes to the Heights area.
“We’re overwhelmed with excitement to premiere The Reserve on West 26 th Street. The Urban Series idealizes this area’s sense of individuality with its traditional craftsman elevations and edgy, sleek-lined, modern designs,” notes Jay McManus, Vice President of Sales Ryland Homes Houston. “The Reserve’s location makes it one of the most elite places to live.”
With distinctive charm, this gated neighborhood features countless amenities including a natural wooded creek on the property. Just minutes from downtown Houston, the neighborhood offers convenient schools, parks and recreation areas as well as its own library and War World II Memorial. The Urban Style series is new to this area, and through these designs, Ryland Homes seeks to maintain the sense of individuality for which the Heights area is known.
For 45 years, homebuyers have trusted Ryland Homes as a new home builder for truly livable designs, great neighborhoods, outstanding quality and a commitment to complete satisfaction in their new home. With its national strength rooted in local focus and a dedication to building homes that are energy-efficient and a better value to their customers, the dedicated team at Ryland Homes prides itself on a day-to-day commitment to customer satisfaction. Ryland Homes Houston is excited to bring the same guarantee to the Heights area.If you would like more information about this topic please contact Diane Morrison at 813-281-1810 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV