Directors of PECO Energy Company have declared dividends on all series of preferred stock, payable Feb. 1, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 31, 2012, as follows:
|Series||Amount Per Share|
|$4.68||Series D (NYSE: PEPRD)||$1.17|
|$4.40||Series C (NYSE: PEPRC)||$1.10|
|$4.30||Series B (NYSE: PEPRB)||$1.075|
|$3.80||Series A (NYSE: PEPRA)||$0.95|
Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with approximately $33 billion in annual revenues. Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon has operations and business activities in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is the largest competitive U.S. power generator, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business and public sector customers and approximately 1 million residential customers. Exelon’s utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to more than 6.6 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO).
Based in Philadelphia, PECO is an electric and natural gas utility
subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC).
PECO serves 1.6
million electric and 494,000 natural gas customers in southeastern
Pennsylvania and employs about 2,400 people in the region.
delivered 82.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 38.1 billion
kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2011.
Founded in 1881, PECO is
one of the Greater Philadelphia Region's most active corporate citizens,
providing leadership, volunteer and financial support to numerous arts
and culture, education, environmental, economic development and
community programs and organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV