On November 27, 2012 the Board of Directors of the Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: FMNB) declared a regular cash dividend of $0.03 per share. The common stock cash dividend will have a record date of December 14, 2012 and is payable to shareholders on December 31, 2012.
In addition, as the Company concludes another year with high levels of capital, stable asset quality trends and strong income and growth, Farmers National Banc Corp. is pleased to announce that the Company’s Board of Directors also declared a special $0.03 per share cash dividend. This special dividend will also be payable on December 31, 2012 to common shareholders of record at December 14, 2012. This special dividend is a result of our favorable financial results through the first nine months of 2012.
John S. Gulas, President and CEO, stated “The special dividend is a testament to the Board of Directors’ and management’s commitment to creating value for our shareholders. The Board of Directors believes that this additional dividend payment is a shareholder-friendly return of excess capital and reflective of the Corporation’s strong performance.”
Farmers National Banc Corp. is the bank holding company for the Farmers National Bank of Canfield, Farmers National Insurance, LLC and Farmers Trust Company. Farmers’ operates nineteen banking offices throughout Mahoning, Trumbull, Columbiana and Stark Counties and two trust offices located in Boardman and Howland. Farmers offers a wide range of banking and investment services to companies and individuals, and maintains a website at www.farmersbankgroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV