Martha Stewart Makes Cocktails
The Martha Stewart Makes Cocktails app offers 60 cocktail concoctions to ensure all party attendees (guests and hosts) are well-hydrated.
With the swipe of a finger over a wheel of options, users can filter by flavor - warming, bitter, creamy, spicy, fruity, sour and herbal - and liquor - brandy, whisky, vodka, gin, tequila, rum, brandy. Selecting creamy and brandy, for example, results in two holiday drinks: spiced chocolate eggnog and coffee with cognac. The ingredients and recipe for the preferred option are displayed in the right column of the viewing page. Not sure how to "muddle," "rim," or make a citrus twist? The app includes instructional videos.Users can also share recipes through email or Facebook (FB). The app's tips for cocktail preparation, such as storing spirits, crushing ice, making ice cubes, chilling glasses, and lessons on how to stock a home bar with the essentials should be practiced year-round. This app -- free for a limited time only -- is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV