PARTY TRICKS: The Ultimate Entertaining Guide
This app, by 2 For Life Media, offers comprehensive party-planning instruction for even the most inexperienced hosts.
The 'Holiday Open House' section - particularly useful at this time of year - suggests festive menus based on recipes from the classic The Joy of Cooking.The 'Party Primer' section offers basic directions, such as assuring hosts and hostesses that it is "acceptable to constantly pick up during the party" and "if you're a terrible cook, don't bother trying." And the 'Bartending Basics' section includes tips for stocking a bar by describing the number of drinks per bottle of alcohol. Although the app's introduction mentions a guide for preparing thematic parties, the app, which resembles a magazine with text and photo-images, fails to address decoration or ambiance. The $1.99 app, exclusively compatible with the iPad, requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV