NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- November's coming to a close, which means the festive cheer of December is ever so near.
As families and friends gather to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and the final days of 2012, tis the season to entertain! However, considering the endless options for menus, guests, decor and cocktails, facilitating merry making can seem overwhelming.
Fortunately, with the Apple (AAPL) iPad, being the host(ess) of the most(est) has never been so easy. Whether you're looking for party-planning instructions, etiquette pointers or even the perfect party ice-breaker, there's help available.
In order to create a memorable experience for your guests, TheStreet recommends downloading these six apps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV