NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- November's coming to a close, which means the festive cheer of December is ever so near.
As families and friends gather to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and the final days of 2012, tis the season to entertain! However, considering the endless options for menus, guests, decor and cocktails, facilitating merry making can seem overwhelming.
Fortunately, with the Apple (AAPL) iPad, being the host(ess) of the most(est) has never been so easy. Whether you're looking for party-planning instructions, etiquette pointers or even the perfect party ice-breaker, there's help available.
In order to create a memorable experience for your guests, TheStreet recommends downloading these six apps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV